Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bienvenue en 3e année!

Here is a copy of the first day letter I will be sending home with my students on Tuesday, September 3rd:

September 3, 2013
Dear Parents/Guardians,
         Bienvenue à une nouvelle année scolaire!  As a new school year begins, it is my pleasure to welcome you and your child back to Woodroffe Avenue Public School.  I hope that everyone had a relaxing summer and feels refreshed for the year ahead.  I’m very happy to be teaching Grade 3 and it is my first year teaching at Woodroffe Avenue.  
         I look forward to meeting all of you in the near future.  I have attached a questionnaire for you to fill out and return at your convenience to better acquaint me with the academic and social strengths and needs of your child.  I would also like to know of any changes going on at home, which might affect your child’s behavior.  I will communicate with you by posting regular updates on our class blog and also through your child’s agenda, if needed.  Our class blog can be found by typing this URL in the address bar of your internet page: http://classedemadamealyssa.blogspot.com        
        More detailed information will be coming soon, but for now, I would ask that you would please ensure your child has a pair of indoor running shoes that can be kept at school.  I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you of our “Nut-Free School” policy, as we have students in our school (and class) with severe allergies. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
         If you need to reach me, please do not hesitate to write a note in your child’s agenda or to contact me at the school (613-722-6585).  I am looking forward to a wonderful year!
Sincerely,               
Madame Alyssa (MacMillan)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for uploading the letter. That is helpful!

    book-marked your spot! :)

    ReplyDelete